From the discovery of new methods and tools, to the tiny details of syntax, and the sheer creativity of developing and evolving solutions, front end development is a passion as much as a career. Over the last 20 years, I’ve seen my work save thousands of animals’ lives, help new businesses get off the ground, and propel established organizations into a more automated and future-prepared state.
What best describes my approach and practice is this list of core values that are indelible to my work. (I’m not alone in thinking these qualities are essential.)
- Rapid assimilation of and application of new knowledge
- Tenacity and persistence
- Adaptability and agility of mind/ideas/solutions/problems
- Responsiveness, availability, and punctuality
- Affability and a genuine interest in understanding others
- Mentoring and teaching others. Open Source!